Thank you for choosing to serve in this special way.
Thank you for volunteering at the Whatcom County Mobile Pack Event Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) MobilePack™ event! The meals you packed will save lives around the world. All progress starts with food. To see the powerful difference you’ve made, visit our YouTube page and click on any of our “Food at Work” videos.
- If you have not made a donation to help cover the costs of the meals you packed, please consider making an online gift now.
- Want fundraising ideas? Get inspired.
- Sign up for our blog and receive weekly stories of hope in your inbox.
- We hope you enjoyed your volunteer experience. Please share your thoughts and comments by taking our survey.
- Didn’t have a chance to visit our MarketPlace? Our online MarketPlace is open 24/7! Check out items that support our artisan partners and provide life giving meals around the world.
On behalf of the world’s undernourished children, thank you once again!
Feed My Starving Children
Feed My Starving Children is a Christian based non-profit organization that is committed to feeding God’s starving children throughout the world. Children (5 and older) and adults will hand pack nutritious meals designed especially for starving children. FMSC will be on-site to help organize and carry out the two day event. They will bring all the food, supplies and truck for transporting. Requirements for the event will be 700 volunteers and 130,000 meals packed at a total cost of $30,000 (22 cents a meal). Questions: Nanci Zander firstname.lastname@example.org